Monday, February 22, 2010

I've got one word for the Monique show, WOW. What a great time we had, it's a beautiful set, great crew, great band, My man Rodney Perry was great and funny as hell, and you know Monique was simply amazing and so so kind and so great and sweet and made  feel super comfortable in being there. I gave her a beautiful photo from my dear friend and artist Angela Conte called Wash Day and she really loved it.   

 Had dinner at Atlanta's best restaurant "Kyma" where the food is always great and the staff is out standing. Atlanta is a true restaurant town and more people should know that. Got to see a dear friend and talked about life and relationsips as we both try and figure out this thing called love. I also got to have dinner with me and enjoy some time alone and just reflect on my own life ad what's next for G Garvin.  Going to go have lunch at moms and hang out with the fam!  and just be.  I am so happy and blessed to be alive and healthy and have the best job in the world. Food is my life and i love it so so much.   Thank you for letting me be me.   GG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry being from Chicago, Atlanta isn't a Restaurant town, your scene is growing. But far away from Chicago, New York, LA

Bukan Saya said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. Susu Gede Sekretaris Nakal