Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Well it's Tuesday night and all day I've been reminded of the actual challenges of being and operating a small business. I have spoken to AT&T at least thirty times, I have spoken to my spice mixer to order new spices, tried to get my neighbor involved in the t-shirt line, but she bugged out on me. I tested a few new recipes for an upcoming photo shoot, talked with the team about upcoming events as well as three treatments that I'm trying to get sold. I've had to pass of three events because the budgets weren't there.  As I prepare to go to Atlanta to do the Monique sow, there is lots to do for a food segment and the need for lots of people to be on the phones to discuss the very many food ,staff, and equipment needs in order to do live food segments. Looks like I wont be doing the Baldwin Hills Project here in LA.

I've Also  been working on getting the G Garvin spices in some of the major markets, It's like pitching a movie but I'm sure that the spices are very good and better than a few I've tried, so it's just a matter of time.  Been looking for a restaurant space for a few months, hoping to find some thing soon for the new G Garvin Bistro/ Grill project. Lots and lots of work to do still and you can rest assured that I will be back on the grind tomorrow.  Thanks for your support in all of the different ventures that I've been blessed enough to be a part of. GG









No comments: