Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Raleigh, NC G. Garvin Presents...

Hey everyone!  I am sending my sincerest apologies to all of those who were going to attend my live show in Raleigh on September 27th.  Unfortunately I have a scheduling conflict and had to postpone the show.  I have really been looking forward to coming out to your town and am disappointed that it won't happen this month.  We are planning to reschedule the event and I will keep you in the loop on the details as they become finalized.  I can't wait until I can come out and show you guys some love!

Thank you so much for your support.

-G. Garvin

1 comment:

Phe-Phe said...

G. I am very disappointed that you could not make it to our city. I hope that you will reschedule your show soon, so that me and my girl's can come watch you cook live and in person! Hope to see you soon. Be blessed!