Saturday, September 6, 2008

My latest book Dining In!!!!!

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to share with you my next book. I'm so amazed by how something that begins as a simple idea in your mind can manifest itself into reality. That's my testimony proving anything is possible if you put your heart and hard work into it.

You can now purchase an autographed copy on my website www.ChefGarvin.com or the book link on the right of this page. Check it out. 150 new recipes that you'll love and enjoy.

Thank you for all of your support!

G.

2 comments:

Nicole B. said...

I will be purchasing your latest books and will try to have all three for when you come to Atlanta for your book signing and Taste of Atlanta! Soooo looking forward to it!

Ms. Pepper said...

I love to cook and especially recipes from your book. I cannot wait to get the next one. I am hoping you can add Greenville SC to your book signing tour.