Saturday, July 26, 2008

Thank you Atlanta! La, I'm Coming Home!

There was a mix up on the time I was to speak at the National Black Arts Festival today.  I ended up going on an hour earlier than planned.  Thanks to everyone who made it out to see me.  As always it was good to see you too.  My apologies to anyone who came by and found someone else on the stage.  I'll be back soon and next time I'll make sure I five acurate advance notice.

I finally have an appearance scheduled for the Los angeles area.  Next Sturday, I'll be doing a live cooking demonstration at Macy's Home Furnishing Store in Del Amo Mall just south of LA.  I'll be making some of my summer favorites.  Plus Macy's will also be giving away free tickets to the Long beach Festival.  So if you're in LA...come out 2:30 pm sharp!

No comments: