Monday, July 14, 2008

Cooking Class Pictures? / Up Next: Cincinnati!

Whew - what a weekend!   Thanks to everyone who came out to participate in the Publix Apron's Cooking classes in Atlanta and Jacksonville.   I hope you had a good time.  Did you take pictures?  If so, let me know by sending an email to request@chefgarvin.com.    I'd like to post a few on my blog.  

I took the day off on Monday for some much needed rest.  Now I'm headed to Cincinnati.  I'll be at the NAACP Author's Pavilion beginning at 3 PM.  Come check me out.  

Upcoming cities:  
7/26  Atlanta (again)
8/2    Los Angeles 
8/3    Chicago
8/8    Long Beach
8/24  Denver

I'll give you specifics as we approach the dates.  Thanks for the emails, keep them coming. Later this week I'll sit down and answer questions.

No comments: