Thursday, October 30, 2008

G. Garvin's Culinary Bootcamp

Hey everyone!

The word is getting out about my bootcamp and I'm getting a lot of questions about the details. We are preparing the unveiling of the Chef G. Garvin's Culinary Bootcamp and will be rolled out very soon! So start working on your essays and get ready to be a part of an incredible journey!

If you haven't heard yet, in 2009 I will be launching my Culinary Boot Camp, designed to teach our young adults about the various aspects of the culinary world. Watch my interview in my last posting with Good Day Atlanta to hear me talk about it. I'm so excited and looking forward to sharing my world and experience with the Culinary Artists of the future!

God Bless!


G.

4 comments:

Molly ATL said...

hey G, it was great seeing you at the Taste of Atlanta ... and thanks for the book even though you spelled my daughters name incorrect :) lol ....
I just saw your interview and was just wondering if you had tapped into Johnson & Wales University for a scholarship - I have an inside scoop on them, so let me know if you any assistance in the area.
Peace and Chicken Grease
Molly of the ATL

Dominique said...

Hi G, I am opening up my myspace page (Nov 1st - 5th),so that you can see some video I took and the pics that your (young G look-a-like) nephew took at the borders book signing in ATL. It was such an honor to be in your presence. I pray for your continous success. I will send the myspace page address to your contact email.
God Bless,
Paula P

Terita Buchanan-Moore said...

Looking good Mr. G I really enjoyed your interview on Ebonyjet.com and I hate that I missed you in Chicago recently. However, we shall meet again because I told you I will see you at the top so save me a spot okay. Nevertheless, I wanted to thank you for inspiring me and representing us in such a wonderful way.

I pray continuous success upon your life.

Much Love,
God's Poet

Beautyfulone said...

Hey G! I think that all of your dishes are beautiful and your presentations look amazing. Just stopping through showing some love.

God Bless U 4LiFe!!! :)